Our Senior Tax Accountant position is an outstanding opportunity to develop professionally through exposure to all facets of planning, compliance, research, and individual and business consulting of our diverse and growing practice. This position provides excellent opportunities for advancement. Some of the primary responsibilities include:
- Preparing and reviewing business (including 1120, 1120S and 1065) and individual income tax returns to satisfy compliance requirements and support effective business planning
- Preparing and reviewing timely and accurate financial statements to enable effective, timely and informed decision-making
- Provide clients with QuickBooks consulting
- Preparing and reviewing quarterly and year-end tax reports (including 940, 941, 1099, W-2, W-3).
- Establishing and maintaining effective client relationships through regular communications, including on-site visits
- Conduct tax research using various research tools.
- Mentor and train entry-level staff and interns by providing guidance and serving as a professional role model
- 2-10 years of experience in processing US Individual & Business Tax returns with working experience in 1-2 tax seasons on Individual & Business tax
- Exposure and basic understanding of US Tax Rules
- Excellent quantitative, and analytical skills and good oral and Email
- US Tax Knowledge
- Advance knowledge of any 2 Tax Software’s like Drake, ATX, Pro Series, UltraTax CS, Pro System FX, Turbo Tax, and Go System RS.
Other Details: –
- Education: – CPA/CA (India)/CA – Inter/ EA certification obtained
- Proficient in writing and communicating in English